Trail Copper Line Ring
1 in stock
Celebrate the Beauty of YOU!
- One-of-a-Kind Piece
- Hand-Crafted With Love
- Attention to Detail & Comfort
- Free Std. Recorded Shipping
Copper Line Ring
*from The Journey Collection
I LOVE making the rings in The Journey collection… They’re the perfect metaphor for their name – The Journey. I shape each one from a single piece of metal. Each ring is UNIQUE – again reflecting the ethos of what they are meant to signify – the unique wondering and wonderful path of our life.
Each twist and turn, each hammer mark I’ve knocked into it is done by hand and deliberately. I’ve tried to create harmonious lines that are intriguing AND peace-bearing at the same time. But also I’ve made sure these are comfortable and easy to wear.
The ring is adjustable to a wide range of sizes, so you could wear it on different fingers, depending on that day’s mood :o)
Make sure you look at the video to see how easy it is to wear. With all the Journey rings it’s a good idea to see the video because it gives you a 3-D presentation of the flowing shape. This is what clients fall in love with most often. I regularly get the feedback that they didn’t anticipate how one specific shape would resonate deeply with them emotionally. They would keep looking at the shapes.
I can testify to this. The second ring I made from this collection I gifted to myself, and to this day – over two ears of constant wearing, I still stop and look at it flow…
As a jewelry statement – this ring is versatile and simple but strong and attention-grabbing. It says you didn’t do the conventional that day. You decided to be different and to listen to an emotional tug :o)
But because of its fluid simplicity, you can mix this ring with any other jewelry or metal colour you fancy. That in a way again, represents the essence of life. It’s unpredictable and non-linear…
I invite you to choose one of those. Each time you wear it let it remind you how the Journey IS the destination in life. How your life (like the rings in this collection) is unique, strong, sometimes smooth, sometimes bearing the marks of the occasional hammering life apportions us. But they are flowing, adjustable, and beautiful from any angle. Even upside down…
Each line ring is adjustable by a few sizes, so you can wear it on a few different fingers – depending on your requirements on the day.
Beautiful, warm, and wild pure copper. It will tarnish over time. You can keep it tarnished, or easily restore its brightness with the tips on our Care page.
Here are the most common ring sizes and their conversions across the main geographical regions.
If you don’t know the ring size you need, you could measure the circumference of your finger by using a piece of string. Wrap the string around your finger carefully without tightening or loosening it too much, and tie it in a knot. Cut the string anywhere else except on the knot. Then measure from one end of the cut to the other (across the knot). That’s your finger circumference to use to check up your size.
If you’re unsure – please contact me – I can help :o)
Your shipping is free on orders over $45. The free shipping includes worldwide tracked & signed-for standard shipping. I decided to do that just to make it simpler for your experience here.
If you would like expedited shipping via a courier, I can provide you with a separate estimate. Please email me via my contact page to let me know of your preferences.
All pieces are created with natural metals and stones, which makes them a little more vulnerable to their external environment. Please keep them away from all chemicals and acids (like perfumes, creams, or hand sanitizers – anything that you wouldn’t eat :o).
Ideally, store them in an enclosed pouch or box, as all metals react with air and water particles over time. You’ll receive your piece inside a plastic zip-lock pouch with an anti-tarnish strip inside for that reason (certainly not because it makes it attractive – sorry). If you can keep your pieces inside those – great.
But I know we have better things to do than to be super strict with storing our jewelry the right way, so when your favorites get a little less than perfect, here are a few quick & easy steps to refresh them:
- You’ll receive a shining cloth that you can use to clean your piece with, from time to time. This is great for a quick clean. Use the cloth as is – DO NOT WET it please, as it will get ‘gummy’. It will clean pretty much all types of metal with moderate tarnish. It will last a while, so keep it – it’s a good tool to have on your side.
- When cleaning your pieces – be careful – don’t be too harsh with the stones. These can move or break – so please be kind.
- Should you need to clean copper with more serious tarnish: use a salt : vinegar : water paste in roughly 1:3:3 parts ratios. Immerse the pieces (try to avoid dipping the stones for too long), and gently scrub with a toothbrush into the more intricate areas. This is a fantastic cleaner for copper – also a great party trick :o)
- To clean your gold-like brass pieces: use normal toothpaste and an old toothbrush. Coat the piece with the toothpaste gently (don’t use water yet, or maybe just a little if needed. Rub with the brush or massage in with your fingers. Wash the toothpaste off thoroughly within a minute, as the paste may start to harden, which makes it harder to get off afterward. Make sure you’ve got all the toothpaste out.