Poised – Weirdos Finger Crown
1 in stock
Celebrate the Beauty of YOU!
- One-of-a-Kind Piece
- Hand-Crafted With Love
- Attention to Detail & Comfort
- Free Std. Recorded Shipping
Adjustable Pyrite Finger Crown Ring
*from the Weirdos Collection
I’d like to think I coined-in the term Crown Ring (sorry if you got there before me and I’m now just sliding into your fame…). They’re called that because they fit on the first part of your finger – as a crown. You can wear them with other normal rings to complete the look.
I love making and wearing these little Weirdos. I love making them because they lend themselves to endless nuance of expression. And because of that nuance – their beauty is very subjective.
You’d look at one of them and think – what is THAT! But then you’d look at another and immediately WANT IT! Which is why I’m not ashamed to invite you to look at all of the Weirdos collection (also at the collective photo in the gallery here).
Did you know that rings are the most visible of the Jewelry self-expression totems?
They are fun and playful and IMHO, the perfect Trojan Horse-like message to yourself or others ;o)
These little guys can be stealth. You can wear one, or crown multiple fingers – no rules except yours!
Some are with stones, some without. Some wear their namesake on their face, others leave things to interpretation. The unspoken rules of engagement are the same as with everything in the Anahita brand – wear it as you mean it! Meaning – whatever message you GET when you see and connect with your chosen finger crown – that’s the intent it can help you focus on.
The rest is up to you. And as usual – these are like my babies – I’d love to see photos on your favorite Socials of how you wear them :o)
– internal diameter approximately 14.5mm. Please see my Sizing page for details on how to calculate if that will fit you. Consider the ring is adjustable within 2mm either way (smaller or larger).
Gold-like brass. Resilient and beautiful to look at. It may tarnish over time. Please see the care instructions to make sure it's beauty last as long as possible.
Tourmaline semi-precious stone.
Here are the most common ring sizes and their conversions across the main geographical regions.
If you don’t know the ring size you need, you could measure the circumference of your finger by using a piece of string. Wrap the string around your finger carefully without tightening or loosening it too much, and tie it in a knot. Cut the string anywhere else except on the knot. Then measure from one end of the cut to the other (across the knot). That’s your finger circumference to use to check up your size.
If you’re unsure – please contact me – I can help :o)
Your shipping is free on orders over $45. The free shipping includes worldwide tracked & signed-for standard shipping. I decided to do that just to make it simpler for your experience here.
If you would like expedited shipping via a courier, I can provide you with a separate estimate. Please email me via my contact page to let me know of your preferences.
All pieces are created with natural metals and stones, which makes them a little more vulnerable to their external environment. Please keep them away from all chemicals and acids (like perfumes, creams, or hand sanitizers – anything that you wouldn’t eat :o).
Ideally, store them in an enclosed pouch or box, as all metals react with air and water particles over time. You’ll receive your piece inside a plastic zip-lock pouch with an anti-tarnish strip inside for that reason (certainly not because it makes it attractive – sorry). If you can keep your pieces inside those – great.
But I know we have better things to do than to be super strict with storing our jewelry the right way, so when your favorites get a little less than perfect, here are a few quick & easy steps to refresh them:
- You’ll receive a shining cloth that you can use to clean your piece with, from time to time. This is great for a quick clean. Use the cloth as is – DO NOT WET it please, as it will get ‘gummy’. It will clean pretty much all types of metal with moderate tarnish. It will last a while, so keep it – it’s a good tool to have on your side.
- When cleaning your pieces – be careful – don’t be too harsh with the stones. These can move or break – so please be kind.
- Should you need to clean copper with more serious tarnish: use a salt : vinegar : water paste in roughly 1:3:3 parts ratios. Immerse the pieces (try to avoid dipping the stones for too long), and gently scrub with a toothbrush into the more intricate areas. This is a fantastic cleaner for copper – also a great party trick :o)
- To clean your gold-like brass pieces: use normal toothpaste and an old toothbrush. Coat the piece with the toothpaste gently (don’t use water yet, or maybe just a little if needed. Rub with the brush or massage in with your fingers. Wash the toothpaste off thoroughly within a minute, as the paste may start to harden, which makes it harder to get off afterward. Make sure you’ve got all the toothpaste out.