Play in Pink Tripple Fingerlace Ring
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Celebrate the Beauty of YOU!
- One-of-a-Kind Piece
- Hand-Crafted With Love
- Attention to Detail & Comfort
- Free Std. Recorded Shipping
Adjustable Copper Fingerlace
*from The Fool Collection
This ring is a joyful continuation from the Play in Pink asymmetrical earrings in the Fool Collection (just between us – I wouldn’t blame you if you decide to get them both). I enjoyed the playfulness of the earrings so much I had to create the ring version.
I love the style of fingerlace rings. They really play with your eye and take you on a little journey. Not just people who see you wearing it, but even you would probably stop and ponder how exactly does it stay on… then you’d have to look… (and for real – you can see that in the video in the gallery).
So their playful side starts there. But it carries on with the colours of the candy and pink corals. As the copper ages you’ll get a different experience (but you can keep it looking bright with my easy cleaning tips).
The design is seamless, which makes it super versatile. You can wear it on different hands, fingers and in both directions. Go with whatever suits your mood on the day. Variety can be your spice – and the colours are spicy too. Go be cheeky with a knowing style – the perfect smart-casual-to-smart accessory :o)
As with all the pieces in this collection – I hope this fingerlace ring brings a reminder and a prompt for you to stop, notice if you’re having fun yet, you know, with life!
Are you getting juice out of what you do? Who you spend time with? How you start and end each day?
And if you’re not – then ask yourself: How could I fit more of what lights me up into my day?
Then find small tokens that bring you joy. Do them at least once a day. Let this ring (or another one you may already own and get the joy lift from) gift you this feeling of light and play :o)
Because remember – life is so much more worth living when you infuse a bit of fun in it!
Gemstones – genuine pink, candy & red Corals.
As with all my finger lace rings, this one is adjustable, so it will fit most size fingers. It spans 3 fingers (6.5cm across), securing over the first and last finger – whichever you choose these to be.
To give you some idea – the current larger ring has internal diameter 18.5, and the smaller internal diameter 16.5mm.
Because the ring is resizable it will fit finger sizes withing 2-3 mm larger or smaller than that. Use my Sizing chart to measure your own sizes and convert them to the diameter to make sure you will fit :)
Here are the most common ring sizes and their conversions across the main geographical regions.
If you don’t know the ring size you need, you could measure the circumference of your finger by using a piece of string. Wrap the string around your finger carefully without tightening or loosening it too much, and tie it in a knot. Cut the string anywhere else except on the knot. Then measure from one end of the cut to the other (across the knot). That’s your finger circumference to use to check up your size.
If you’re unsure – please contact me – I can help :o)
Your shipping is free on orders over $45. The free shipping includes worldwide tracked & signed-for standard shipping. I decided to do that just to make it simpler for your experience here.
If you would like expedited shipping via a courier, I can provide you with a separate estimate. Please email me via my contact page to let me know of your preferences.
All pieces are created with natural metals and stones, which makes them a little more vulnerable to their external environment. Please keep them away from all chemicals and acids (like perfumes, creams, or hand sanitizers – anything that you wouldn’t eat :o).
Ideally, store them in an enclosed pouch or box, as all metals react with air and water particles over time. You’ll receive your piece inside a plastic zip-lock pouch with an anti-tarnish strip inside for that reason (certainly not because it makes it attractive – sorry). If you can keep your pieces inside those – great.
But I know we have better things to do than to be super strict with storing our jewelry the right way, so when your favorites get a little less than perfect, here are a few quick & easy steps to refresh them:
- You’ll receive a shining cloth that you can use to clean your piece with, from time to time. This is great for a quick clean. Use the cloth as is – DO NOT WET it please, as it will get ‘gummy’. It will clean pretty much all types of metal with moderate tarnish. It will last a while, so keep it – it’s a good tool to have on your side.
- When cleaning your pieces – be careful – don’t be too harsh with the stones. These can move or break – so please be kind.
- Should you need to clean copper with more serious tarnish: use a salt : vinegar : water paste in roughly 1:3:3 parts ratios. Immerse the pieces (try to avoid dipping the stones for too long), and gently scrub with a toothbrush into the more intricate areas. This is a fantastic cleaner for copper – also a great party trick :o)
- To clean your gold-like brass pieces: use normal toothpaste and an old toothbrush. Coat the piece with the toothpaste gently (don’t use water yet, or maybe just a little if needed. Rub with the brush or massage in with your fingers. Wash the toothpaste off thoroughly within a minute, as the paste may start to harden, which makes it harder to get off afterward. Make sure you’ve got all the toothpaste out.