Journey Sculpted Copper Earrings
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Celebrate the Beauty of YOU!
- One-of-a-Kind Piece
- Hand-Crafted With Love
- Attention to Detail & Comfort
- Free Std. Recorded Shipping
Pure Copper Sculpted Earrings
*from The Journey Collection
These earrings are deceptively simple looking. Like when you look at someone else’s seemingly perfect life on the Socials, right: it’s simple and perfect, pulling you into wondering why yours maybe isn’t so? But when you get to see the full reality of that smooth-looking exterior – you discover the complexity that underlies any true beauty disclosed in simplicity.
Similarly – if you could look behind the scenes of the creation of this innocent-looking couple – you’d know that it took me over 3 hours of back-bending-eye-bulging sculpting of an initially ugly-looking, dingy piece of pure copper.
But unlike someone’s Instagram story – these two are really stunning in their simplicity :o)
They are so elegant, so mesmerizing. Each time you lay eyes on them, they pull you in and disclose a different story within their lines. Which is why they made it to the Journey Collection – their lines intentionally aim to remind you that your life is not just a journey on the way to your big goals.
Your life is YOUR JOURNEY: if you miss paying attention to the lines of your path – you miss living fully.
So – if these earrings resonate with you visually, then let their shape help you become more intentionally aware of the beauty in your life. Each time you look at their curves – pause and do, think , or feel, one thing that helps you bring your focus on your Journey.
Try it – it’s not nearly as woo-woo as it sounds ;o)
But on the level of pure appearances – these are unlike any other pair you’d come across. They are solid as they are fluid. You can wear them with jeans and a T. Or you can rock a corporate suit by adding your own fluidity as a secret self-expression.
I’d love to see how you do rock them when you get them, so please share freely on Instagram.
Base metal – Pure copper – nothing added – no chemicals or heat.
– The shorter earring is 53.7mm in length.
Both are 4mm wide at the widest part of the wave.
Here are the most common ring sizes and their conversions across the main geographical regions.
If you don’t know the ring size you need, you could measure the circumference of your finger by using a piece of string. Wrap the string around your finger carefully without tightening or loosening it too much, and tie it in a knot. Cut the string anywhere else except on the knot. Then measure from one end of the cut to the other (across the knot). That’s your finger circumference to use to check up your size.
If you’re unsure – please contact me – I can help :o)
Your shipping is free on orders over $45. The free shipping includes worldwide tracked & signed-for standard shipping. I decided to do that just to make it simpler for your experience here.
If you would like expedited shipping via a courier, I can provide you with a separate estimate. Please email me via my contact page to let me know of your preferences.
All pieces are created with natural metals and stones, which makes them a little more vulnerable to their external environment. Please keep them away from all chemicals and acids (like perfumes, creams, or hand sanitizers – anything that you wouldn’t eat :o).
Ideally, store them in an enclosed pouch or box, as all metals react with air and water particles over time. You’ll receive your piece inside a plastic zip-lock pouch with an anti-tarnish strip inside for that reason (certainly not because it makes it attractive – sorry). If you can keep your pieces inside those – great.
But I know we have better things to do than to be super strict with storing our jewelry the right way, so when your favorites get a little less than perfect, here are a few quick & easy steps to refresh them:
- You’ll receive a shining cloth that you can use to clean your piece with, from time to time. This is great for a quick clean. Use the cloth as is – DO NOT WET it please, as it will get ‘gummy’. It will clean pretty much all types of metal with moderate tarnish. It will last a while, so keep it – it’s a good tool to have on your side.
- When cleaning your pieces – be careful – don’t be too harsh with the stones. These can move or break – so please be kind.
- Should you need to clean copper with more serious tarnish: use a salt : vinegar : water paste in roughly 1:3:3 parts ratios. Immerse the pieces (try to avoid dipping the stones for too long), and gently scrub with a toothbrush into the more intricate areas. This is a fantastic cleaner for copper – also a great party trick :o)
- To clean your gold-like brass pieces: use normal toothpaste and an old toothbrush. Coat the piece with the toothpaste gently (don’t use water yet, or maybe just a little if needed. Rub with the brush or massage in with your fingers. Wash the toothpaste off thoroughly within a minute, as the paste may start to harden, which makes it harder to get off afterward. Make sure you’ve got all the toothpaste out.