Dream Catchers Hoops
1 in stock
Celebrate the Beauty of YOU!
- One-of-a-Kind Piece
- Hand-Crafted With Love
- Attention to Detail & Comfort
- Free Std. Recorded Shipping
Large Brass Hoop Earrings
*from the Go-Big Collection
These are simple yet very unusual earrings. I call them Dream-Catchers because they look like them, but also because the design came to me as a result of a conversation with a dear friend. For some reason when I shared with him that I’m starting a jewelry brand, he just kept telling me I should make dream-catchers for hanging on the reverse view car mirrors… I remember I spent the entire conversation thinking to myself – what does that have to do with earrings – hahaha!
But the Dream-Catchers design insisted they be made. They are weird in how they attach to your ear. And they certainly make a statement with their size. But the thing I love even more is that they make you think – how are they hanging… And one last surprise up their proverbial sleeve: there is an add-on element that you can change around to create length when you need it.
I’m sure you don’t need an explanation by now about why they are a part of the Go-Big collection. At 70mm in diameter – they won’t go unnoticed. So be brave – take them for a party! Or take them to work – the message you choose to send to the outside world with these is for your mind only.
The fact that their corals are so bright red will only aid in the standout and be noticed intent. Watch the video to see the different combo possibilities.
I can see these with a dress or a snazzy suit, and even better – catch some dreams in a pristine white T-shirt?
Whatever you decide – please share a photo of yourself enjoying them.
Over to you…
The actual hoops are 71mm in diameter, but with the hanging coral they reach to 90mm in length.
If you choose to wear the add-on at full length – the other earring can be 105mm long.
Gemstones — 4 intense Red Corals
Here are the most common ring sizes and their conversions across the main geographical regions.
If you don’t know the ring size you need, you could measure the circumference of your finger by using a piece of string. Wrap the string around your finger carefully without tightening or loosening it too much, and tie it in a knot. Cut the string anywhere else except on the knot. Then measure from one end of the cut to the other (across the knot). That’s your finger circumference to use to check up your size.
If you’re unsure – please contact me – I can help :o)
Your shipping is free on orders over $45. The free shipping includes worldwide tracked & signed-for standard shipping. I decided to do that just to make it simpler for your experience here.
If you would like expedited shipping via a courier, I can provide you with a separate estimate. Please email me via my contact page to let me know of your preferences.
All pieces are created with natural metals and stones, which makes them a little more vulnerable to their external environment. Please keep them away from all chemicals and acids (like perfumes, creams, or hand sanitizers – anything that you wouldn’t eat :o).
Ideally, store them in an enclosed pouch or box, as all metals react with air and water particles over time. You’ll receive your piece inside a plastic zip-lock pouch with an anti-tarnish strip inside for that reason (certainly not because it makes it attractive – sorry). If you can keep your pieces inside those – great.
But I know we have better things to do than to be super strict with storing our jewelry the right way, so when your favorites get a little less than perfect, here are a few quick & easy steps to refresh them:
- You’ll receive a shining cloth that you can use to clean your piece with, from time to time. This is great for a quick clean. Use the cloth as is – DO NOT WET it please, as it will get ‘gummy’. It will clean pretty much all types of metal with moderate tarnish. It will last a while, so keep it – it’s a good tool to have on your side.
- When cleaning your pieces – be careful – don’t be too harsh with the stones. These can move or break – so please be kind.
- Should you need to clean copper with more serious tarnish: use a salt : vinegar : water paste in roughly 1:3:3 parts ratios. Immerse the pieces (try to avoid dipping the stones for too long), and gently scrub with a toothbrush into the more intricate areas. This is a fantastic cleaner for copper – also a great party trick :o)
- To clean your gold-like brass pieces: use normal toothpaste and an old toothbrush. Coat the piece with the toothpaste gently (don’t use water yet, or maybe just a little if needed. Rub with the brush or massage in with your fingers. Wash the toothpaste off thoroughly within a minute, as the paste may start to harden, which makes it harder to get off afterward. Make sure you’ve got all the toothpaste out.